Friday, April 1, 2011

It's been a crazy few months

In late November we added one new baby Behr to our family. Miss Juliette was born after a quick and easy labor at which Daddy Behr and Grandma were present.

Since that morning life has been hectic. Anyone who has ever had more than one kid can tell you that being a mommy to more than one certainly has it's challenges but I am pleased to announce that it really isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Maybe because my kids are awesome, maybe because I am awesome, but despite being busy I have managed to stay sane and stable and am loving every minute of watching my two beautiful babies grow.

Madeleine is completely in love with her little sister. It's "baby! baby!" all the time every day. And who would have thought a little girl under the age of two would be such a help either? Madeleine loves to entertain her sister, makes her smile and giggle, and I'm not going to lie, it kind of melts my heart to see them together.

Juliette is an absolute sweetheart. She has big brown eyes, a tiny little nose, and the most beautiful smile. I mean, the kid must be happy because she smiles a lot. She constantly wants to be held and while Madeleine would go to almost anyone, Juliette is a momma's girl. She loves being in momma's arms and I don't mind having her there. She sleeps through the night, nurses like a champ, and is a little brunette version of me. My husband can barely tell our baby pictures apart. Of course, my mom insists she has my sister's eyes and my grandmother-in-law insists she looks like her mom but I know the truth, she looks just like me.

I've recently entered into the world of cloth diapering and love it. I am now two thirds crunchy granola. I plan on home schooling, I cloth diaper, but by George I will never, ever go without an epidural on purpose. I love those things more than I love my cleaning lady and I love her a lot.

Kyle got a promotion at work which means he is really moving up fast in the company. We moved out of our old apartment to a new one with a big bathroom, a nice neighborhood, and no sketchy jerks upstairs. Yay us.

So anyway, babies have woken up and I must attend to them but I will hopefully, maybe keep up with this thing. Because Kyle thinks it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment