Saturday, September 24, 2011

There is a new craze sweeping the nation...

Mini treats.

Okay so those of you who know me real well know that I am a great cook and baker but I'm not really into cutesy. Basically, the way food looks is the last thing I am thinking about while I am in the kitchen. But these Babycakes mini treat cookers are just so darn cute.

I bought the mini donut one for twenty dollars at Kohls so that is what I will be working on this week. Why did I purchase that one? Donuts are the only mini treats I won't shove twelve of into my mouth at once and that Kyle and Madeleine are still in love with. So I look at it as win-win. They get to eat the adorable treats and I get to make them.

I'll review later this week. Expect pictures of smiles, honesty, and maybe even video of a sugar high toddler. Promises to be fun times. And if all goes well I'm getting the cake pop one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment