Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why my kids are being bathed today... again

Well... To kick off the new year with a bang I decided to tackle one item on my list right away: crafts! I am going to shoot for one project a day.

Today I decided to start myself off easy.We have art time every day but today we would learn how green, purple, and orange are made. Barney had given us a good framework to work with so it was up to me to really bring the focus to the art table. Fun ensued... Followed by tears and bath time.


We made new colors!


I'm not sure what kind of technique this is...

Hey mom! While you were setting up the paint I dumped my food on my head!

Ready for a bath!

And just because... my sisters highlighted my hair. I kind of like it!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love the pictures of the fun times. :o)

    I'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother Online. Please feel free to stop by my blog! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really enjoyed your blog too! I love the layout. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete