Monday, May 6, 2013

Juliette is in detox

 It's been a busy few days. Due to my husband's super weird schedule, we are heading into our weekend, so I am looking forward to some quality family time now that he is finally back from Maine.

We finally, finally got around to taking away Juliette's pacifier yesterday and we also began potty training over the weekend. She has been doing a lot better than I expected but sometimes she looks like a junky trying to get a fix. I, on the other hand, am glad to be rid of the stupid things. I love hearing her talk and those things get in the way! And as for the potty training... well... its going slowly but well. She is quite proud of herself and excited to get her Pinkie Pie when she is all done with baby diapers.

She is growing up so fast! She will be two and a half this month and Madeleine will be four in June. It seems crazy that they are that OLD!

Madeleine has baby fever as well. She has been asking Jesus and Mary to put a baby in my belly nearly every single day. No prompting. It's all her. I'm not sure how long Jesus and Mary can hold out when her prayers are so beautiful and pure. She is the sweetest girl in the world.

I really do adore them.

Madeleine also seems to believe that our priest wants to be updated on her outfit after mass every Sunday. She has us stop by and say goodbye to the statue of Our Lady on our way out and then we wait in line to talk to our priest. When it is our turn, she twirls in her dress, points our her shoes, and updates him on the new details of her life. I think she is going to be a Saint Therese style intercessor for vocations.

Juliette is still pretty much my goofy little girl. Aggressively affections and in such adoration of her big sister. She is also a budding fashionista. At he ripe age of two, she is quite particular in what she wears and what her shoes look like. She won't let mommy put just any dress on her. She prefers Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, or other Disney characters and if those are not available, it needs to at least be brightly colored and well accessorized.

These are some pictures from over the weekend. Enjoy! I love em! Nothing cuter than little girls in church clothes.

Oh you know, just tying mommy's shoes on the gate.

Chilling on the front stairs in the sunlight. I love this dress.

Tried getting a picture of both of them. Juliette did not oblige.

Madeleine is pointing to their ball rolling down the street. I dropped the phone and ran after it.

Girls just wanna have fun!

Such beauties!

Obviously Juliette did something absolutely ridiculous right before this was taken. They so remind me of myself and Lauren.

"Juliette, you are SO SILLY!"

Laughing together

I love this shot of Juliette

And this one of Madeleine- my little flower!

Blowing mommy a kiss!

Paparazzi shot

Sleepy girl... I would die for lashes like those.

In their house.

I take a lot of pictures. Guilty. They only stay this little for so long and I want to make as many memories as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment