Thursday, May 2, 2013

While you were sleeping

Dude I wish with a title like that this entry was about some government conspiracy that unfolded while the masses were unaware. And I would be all like, "Blah, blah, blah, I am such a smarty pants. Blah, blah, blah, you are now enlightened." But nah, it's about what the kids did during my nap time. I love naps. Naps are the best. Government, smovernment- where's my pillow.

So Kyle took the kiddos to the beach park so I could have a little quiet. That's right people. There is such a thing as a beach park. It's a park at a beach and discovering it was one of the most exciting things about moving to Rhode Island. We can pack some snack, picnic on the sand, watch the waves, wet our feet, and then take the kids to play on the monkey bars.

I love living in Rhode Island. Kyle took lots of pictures (the first one is of me napping while Juliette plays with my iPhone, just so the pictures have a linear feel) and I hope you enjoy them. Just don't mind the kids hair. I do brush it occasionally.





















1 comment:

  1. They are just so beautiful! I love all the pictures you post! And they're so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete