Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quick note before night night

Well it is 1:00 AM and I just got Juliette to bed. I've noticed that when kids are over tired one of two things happen. 1. They go to bed early. (this option is ideal) 2. They are so tired they cannot sleep and they stay up crying until mommy is ready to cry too.

Luckily tonight there was less of the crying, just a lot of snuggling, which I am completely fine with. But the question is, why are my kiddos so tired?

Well, you heard about the four day weekend at Grandmom and Granddad's in Connecticut last weekend. Well, this weekend Grandmommy came up from Houston!

It has been a wonderful weekend and I will post more about it later but I am exhausted and I am determined to make that extra hour of sleep we get tonight count! But really, I can't go too long without writing in my blog.

So tomorrow, long post and pictures. Enjoy your extra hour of sleep world!

No comments:

Post a Comment