Monday, April 18, 2011

The day I gave birth. In Pictures. Part 1.



Madeleine is a Yankees fan. Winning



This is me before I gave birth. I look awesome. I'm not super great at being graceful and pregnant. Normally I am a sweaty, giant ball of hormones. That day I was just so excited to be giving birth that I actually woke up and put on makeup. Go me.



This is me after I gave birth. I still look awesome. Probably because all the love I had ever known had just been multiplied because of the birth of this perfect little sweetheart.



This is me and both of my babies! I look decidedly less awesome but they are adorable. Having both of my girls with me = one of the best moments of my life.



These are my gorgeous sisters with Madeleine visiting her sister. Madeleine was VERY excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment